John G. Yadamec is an experienced litigator whose practice has focused on insurance defense in federal courts and Louisiana state courts, primarily involving premises liability, product liability, and other personal injury claims.
Prior to entering private practice, John served as a term judicial law clerk in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana.
- John authored the winning brief to the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in a case where summary judgment was affirmed in favor of a retail establishment where the plaintiff alleged that she suffered personal injuries caused by a negligently placed store fixture. Molero v. Ross Stores, Inc., 2021 WL 4126974 (5th Cir. Sept. 9, 2021).
- J.D., Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law
- Editor-in-Chief, Loyola Maritime Law Journal
- Oralist, Loyola Moot Court National Team
- President, Loyola Maritime Law Society
- Order of Barristers
- B.S. in Business Administration, University New Orleans
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- All Louisiana state courts