Jeffrey (“Jeff”) Levin practices in the areas of real estate development, financing, sales and acquisitions of commercial real property, and business transactions. He also represents clients with general contract disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, municipal code enforcement issues, and other business matters. He reviews and revises leases and contracts and company policies to help clients remain compliant with applicable laws.
- Multi-Family Housing
- Real Estate
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Multi-Family Residential Developers
- Multi-Family Residential Management Companies
- Commercial Developers
- Real Estate Investors
- Real Estate
- Represented purchasers and sellers of commercial real estate, including drafting negotiating, and reviewing purchase and sale contracts, leases and other documentation involved in real estate transactions.
- Represented business organizations in all aspects of corporate governance matters, including formation, drafting and amending articles and bylaws, and internal corporate affairs.
- Represented municipalities regarding code enforcement, development, and zoning, including acting as first chair in numerous bench and jury trials.
- B.B.A degree in Finance from University of Oklahoma
- J.D. degree from University of Oklahoma College of Law
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas